Deira / Dubai
Status :Ready Possession
Consultant's No. :+971 4 303 9333
Property Id :SHOP-BUADIL
RERA PERMIT :68655091246
Shop Available For Rent in Naif Street, Al Murar - Deira
- Area 210 Sq.Ft.
- Near to Latifa Mosque
- Opposite Najla Trading
- Naif Street, Al Murar, Deria
- Accessibility of bus service to major destinations in Dubai
- Public parking
- Variety of Restaurants
- Availability of all types of goods 24/7
- Proximity to the shopping centers in Naif and Baniyas Square
- Easy access to malls and cultural spots
Al Murar is a locality in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The name of the locality was derived from the name of the tribe that the majority of the previous resident families came from and is commonly called Frij Al Murar.
Routes D 92 (Al Khaleej Road) and D 82 (Naif Road) form the northern and southern peripheries around the localities. Al Murar is a residential community in the heart of the Deira central business district.
Al Murar is located in eastern Dubai in Deira and is bordered by the Deira Corniche in the north, Naif in the south, Ayil Nasir to the west and Al Baraha to the east.
Deira is the oldest commercial district in Dubai. It is bordered by Dubai Creek, Sharjah and the Persian Gulf. It is one of the most popular places in the emirate to live and work in. A major trading hub, this district is well known amongst tourists for the glittering Gold Souk.
- Known as the commercial hub of Old Dubai
- Located on the banks of the iconic Dubai Creek, close to Bur Dubai
- Home to the oldest mall in the city: Al Ghurair Centre
- Home to the Heritage House and Al Ahmadiya School
- An active trading hub for shipping spices, textiles and more to Asian and African countries
Deira is a thriving residential community and a popular place to rent apartments in the city. Residential buildings in Deira include Port Saeed, Naif, Al Rigga, Al Muraqqabat, Abu Hail, Al Murar, and Riggat Al Buteen.
There are very few villas in the sub-communities of Abu Hail and Hor Al Anz. However, the area cannot be categorized amongst the popular villa communities in Dubai. With a mix of large older apartments and convenient studios, Deira is popular with families, bachelors, expats and locals.
Being one of the oldest residential areas in the city, the area does not have any freehold properties, so expats cannot invest in Deira. This may change in the near future when the long-awaited Palm Deira development is completed.