Deira / Dubai
Consultant's No. :+971 4 303 9333
Property Id :ST-Essa1
RERA PERMIT :6860860000
Studio Apartment For Rent Opposite Opposite California Hotel - Deira
- Apartment with Built in Wardrobes and Without Wardrobes Available
- Opposite California Hotel and Satellite Market
- Behind Naif Park
- Accessibility of bus service to major destinations in Dubai
- Proximity to the shopping centers
- Variety of Restaurants and Shops
- Public Parking
- Availability of all types of goods
Naif has the second-highest population density of all communities in Dubai.
Naif is a commercial and residential locality. Considering the nearby localities, Naif is larger in size. It is one of the oldest localities. Naif is a locality in Deira side of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The residents of this locality are mainly South Asians.
Naif Souk is one of the city's oldest souks, which once was a camel market. Today you'll find over 100 shops and stalls selling almost everything, including textiles, leather goods, electronics and souvenirs – but no camels. The souk is particularly well known for its inexpensive abayas, which are popular with local women. Beyond finding a bargain or two, the souk is worth a visit just to experience Dubai's traditional culture. Be sure to visit at night, when the area comes alive.