Deira / Dubai
Consultant's No. :+971 4 303 9333
Property Id :ST-Essa2
RERA PERMIT :6891260000
Studio Apartment for Rent in Nakheel Area - Deira (Back Side of old Maktoum Hospital)
- Area 400 Sq. Ft. (Approx.)
- Back side of old Maktoum Hospital and Near Karachi Darbar hotel
- In Auto spare parts Market Nakheel Area
- Near Bin Thani Plaza
- Accessibility of bus service to major destinations in Dubai
- Public Parking
- Varity of Restaurants and Shops
- Availability of all types of goods
- Proximity to the shopping centers
Rent AED 26,000/- PA
Naif is a locality in Deira side of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a commercial and residential locality. Considering the nearby localities, Naif is larger in size. It is one of the oldest localities. The residents of this locality are mainly South Asians.
Naif has the second-highest population density of all communities in Dubai.
Naif Souk is one of the city's oldest souks, which once was a camel market. Today you'll find over 100 shops and stalls selling almost everything, including textiles, leather goods, electronics and souvenirs – but no camels. The souk is particularly well known for its inexpensive abayas, which are popular with local women. Beyond finding a bargain or two, the souk is worth a visit just to experience Dubai's traditional culture. Be sure to visit at night, when the area comes alive.