Jebel Ali Industrial / Dubai
Status :Possession in 3 Months Approx
Consultant's No. :+971 4 303 9333
Property Id : WH-2184/85-JALI
RERA PERMIT :1950731764
Fully Air Conditioned Insulated Warehouse available for Rent in Jebel Ali Industrial First
- 2 Warehouse complex with 10 Warehouse for Rent
- Ground + Mezzanine
- Ceiling Height: From Ground 5.76 Meter (Clear Height) & From Mezzanine is 3.5 Meter (Clear Height)
- Each Warehouse approximately 5,000 Sq.Ft.
- Ground Floor: 2,306.99 Sq.Ft.
- Mezzanine Floor: 2,610.61 Sq.Ft.
- Office: 124.22 Sq.Ft. (on ground floor)
Total Area: 5,041.82 Sq.Ft. Approx.
- Total 10 Warehouse for Rent
- Each Warehouse have Store and Wash Room on Ground Floor
- Power 50 KW per Warehouse
- A/C Type - Split Ducted
- Possession in 3 Months Approximately
- Near Dewa Substation Jebel Ali Industrial First
- Near to Crystal Mall and HILAL Al Madina Hypermarket
- Easily Accessible from Expo Road and Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
- Ideal for Industries related to:
Rent AED 45/- Per Sq.Ft. per Annum
Once known as a satellite district and sometimes also called Mina Jebel Ali, is a continuously growing region in Dubai that is slowly rising in significance. Jebel Ali is also especially important for the industrial life in Dubai as it is primarily a large commercial port and business hub located on the outskirts of the city. It is the largest marine port in the Middle East and the ninth busiest port in the world. It also holds the world’s largest man-made harbour. The Jebel Ali Free Zone, also known as Jafza, which houses over 7,000 companies that are active in trade, logistics, manufacturing and a range of different industrial and service sectors.
The importance of the area is only growing, and a significant part of the growth is also seen in tourism with the beautiful resorts that it has. It is also home to Palm Jebel Ali which is one among the trio of artificial islands built in the form of a palm, the construction of which is currently on hold. The district is also home to diving centres and a golf resort.
- A heavily industrialised district in Dubai
- Holds the largest man-made harbour in the world
- Largest marine port in the Middle East and the ninth busiest in the world
- Home to diving centres and a golf resort
- A continuously growing community
- Located just next to the exceptional theme parks in Dubai Parks & Resorts