Hor Al Anz / Dubai
Status :Ready Possession
Consultant's No. :+971 4 303 9333
Property Id :1BR-JAWHARA
RERA PERMIT :68980924626
One Bedroom Apartment near Al Qiyadah Metro Station Hor Al Anz East for Rent
- One Bedroom Apartment with Hall
- Two Bath (One Full bath and One Toilet)
- Central A/C
- Spacious Balcony
- Kitchen with Cupboard
- Built in Wardrobes
- Area 743 Sq.Ft.
- Near Al Qiyadah Metro Station
- Opposite Old Labor office Hor al Anz East
- Well connected with rest of Dubai
- Accessibility of bus service to major destinations in Dubai
- Public Park
- Proximity to the Supermarkets, Restaurants, Shops
- Proximity to Several Bank Branches
- Proximity to Money Exchanges, ATM, Hospitals and Clinics
- Public Parking
- Medical facilities near Hor Al Anz include NMC Medical Centre Deira, Dubai Hospital and Canadian Specialists Hospital
Hor Al Anz is a locality in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The locality is situated in east Dubai, in the area of Deira. Hor Al Anz is bounded by routes D 82 (Abu Baker Al Siddique Road), E 11 (Al Ittihad Road), D 82 (Al Rasheed Road) and Baghdad Street (D 95) and is subdivided into Hor Al Anz and Hor Al Anz East.
Hor Al Anz is one of the most populated residential areas in Dubai. Important landmarks in Hor Al Anz include the Head Offices of the Al Ghurair Group, Hor Al Anz Park, Ramada Continental Hotel, New Medical Center, Deira Post Office, and Al Mulla Plaza.
Hor Al Anz is named after Al Anz, a horse that belonged to Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum the former ruler of Dubai.
This neighbourhood is home to residents from various nationalities and people from other Sub Saharan countries. Most of the apartment buildings are in the low-rise category.
Hor Al Anz is one of the oldest sub-communities in Deira. Home to large corporations and organisations. Surrounded by four main roads, making it well connected with the rest of Dubai
and residents as well as visitors will have to rely on street parking. This also affects the prices of the properties in the neighborhood as parking in Al Khan is an issue.
Moving on, public transportation in Al Khan is limited since there is no bus stop close by. Public transport users might face some difficulty to get around.