Bur Dubai / Dubai
Status :Ready Possession
Consultant's No. :+971 4 303 9333
Property Id :2BR-SYMPHONY
RERA PERMIT :6881064000
Chiller Free Furnished & Unfurnished Two Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and Parking in Mankhool
###### ONE BEDROOM AND THREE BEDROOM ALSO AVAILBALE ######
- Furnished and Unfurnished Apartments Available
- Rent AED 70,000/- PA (One Month Free) for Unfurnished Apartments
- Rent AED 75,000/- PA for Furnished Apartments
- Chiller Free
- Spacious Balcony
- Free Parking
- Built in Wardrobes
- 2 Full Bath
- Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Play Area
- Near West Zone Supermarket Mankhool
- Walking distance to Burjuman and Al Fahidi Metro Station
Area 1,100 Sq.ft. Approx
Al Mankhool is the heart of Bur Dubai, It is one of the most sought-after areas in Dubai. While this sub-community is largely residential, some commercial and financial aspects like banks and hotels are also covered. Undoubtedly yet, Al Mankhool is one of the most popular areas for renting apartments in Bur Dubai.
The location alone is a strategic asset of Al Mankhool. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street and Al Satwa Road run along the eastern and western borders of the area while Khalid bin Al Waleed Rd and Sheikh Rashid Rd run along the northern and southern borders. Kuwait Street intersects the area making the commute for residents hassle-free.
Besides its location, the area covers all interests including fashion, dining and schooling. Al Mankhool is home to a public library, where locals have a chance to visit and research or get engrossed in a novel.
- Kuwait Street (D77) intersects the area
- Alongside Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road (D79) and Sheikh Rashid Road (D75)
- Home to facilities like banks and Al Mankhool Public Library
- Features up to 4-bed apartments and luxurious 4-bed villas
- Close to Dubai Creek
The highlights of Al Mankhool are:
- Swimming pool
- Play area for children
- High-alert security
Compared to the neighbouring areas, the community is quiet and peaceful. It offers basic amenities to its residents, along with a secure and healthy environment where locals can feel safe.