Two bedroom Apartment Available in Firj Murar – Deira
- Near to Al Noor Hotel Deira
- Area 752.94 Sq.Ft.
- Frij Murar
- Accessibility of bus service to major destinations in Dubai
- Public Park and Parking
- Variety of Restaurants and Shops
- Availability of all types of goods
- Proximity to the shopping centers
Rent AED 45,000/- Per Annum
Deira is the oldest commercial district in Dubai. It is bordered by Dubai Creek, Sharjah and the Persian Gulf. It is one of the most popular places in the emirate to live and work in. A major trading hub, this district is well known amongst tourists for the glittering Gold Souk.
- Known as the commercial hub of Old Dubai
- Located on the banks of the iconic Dubai Creek, close to Bur Dubai
- Home to the oldest mall in the city: Al Ghurair Centre
- Home to the Heritage House and Al Ahmadiya School
- An active trading hub for shipping spices, textiles and more to Asian and African countries
A living reminder of Dubai’s trading history, Port Saeed in Deira has played a pivotal role in putting this small emirate on the global map. This neighbourhood is home to some of the oldest offices, government buildings and retail centres. With strong links to the emirate's past, the Heritage House and the Al Ahmadiya School are remarkable relics of the city’s rich history.
The district has also stayed up to date by turning into a world-leading tourist spot with an enviable selection of trendy hotels and bustling malls. One of the biggest benefits of living in Deira is the unbeatable cultural awareness that the district gives you of the emirate's awe-inspiring journey.
Deira is a thriving residential community and a popular place to rent apartments in the city. Residential buildings in Deira include Port Saeed, Naif, Al Rigga, Al Muraqqabat, Abu Hail, Al Murar, and Riggat Al Buteen.
There are very few villas in the sub-communities of Abu Hail and Hor Al Anz. However, the area cannot be categorised amongst the popular villa communities in Dubai. With a mix of large older apartments and convenient studios, Deira is popular with families, bachelors, expats and locals.
Being one of the oldest residential areas in the city, the area does not have any freehold properties, so expats cannot invest in Deira. This may change in the near future when the long-awaited Palm Deira development is completed.
Please contact the below mention numbers or Email us with your details or Fill the form and one our agent will contact you with more information about the property.