Two Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and Split A/C for Rent in Al Satwa
- Behind Ravi Restaurant
- Near to Union Coop Satwa
- 2 Full Bath
- Area 760 Sq.Ft. (Approx.)
- Near to Grocery, Clinics, Banks, Restaurants
- RTA Public Parking and Bus Stop
Rent AED 58,000/- Per Annum
Al Satwa is also often called just Satwa is a small district in Dubai bordered by Jumeirah and Bur Dubai, it is located close to Sheikh Zayed Road (E11). Though it is a small neighborhood, it holds great importance due to its location.
2nd December Street formerly known as Diyafah Street runs across the area where Etihad Museum is situated. Those interested in the history of The United Arab Emirates will find Satwa to be a fascinating place as the community is bound to its roots. It has just recently bloomed with many housing projects and commercial properties.
- A friendly neighborhood with a mixed cultural environment
- Close to key areas of Dubai
- Affordable rentals and a wide variety of residential properties
- Good investment opportunities in residential plots and villas
- Numerous shopping areas and entertainment spots
- Lively community with a lot of fun activities
Many shops are dotted along the streets of Al Satwa. The streets are busy but the residential side is not too crowded. It is peaceful and vibrant in its own unique way. Moreover, some residential communities are guarded and gated. Therefore, many families prefer living in Al Satwa.
Its population is mostly expatriates and people moving from different parts of the UAE. Due to a majority of its Filipino population, Al Satwa is also known as Mini Manila and it has many specialized Filipino stores. One can expect a lively environment while living in Al Satwa. It is ideal for those who appreciate social interactions and a friendly neighborhood.
Please contact the below mention numbers or Email us with your details or Fill the form and one our agent will contact you with more information about the property.