Lake View | Balcony | Maid Room | Store Room
Three Bedroom Apartment with Maid Room and Store Room for Rent in Icon Tower 2 - Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Three Bedroom Apartment with Lake View and Balcony
- Dedicated 2 Covered Parking
- Built in Wardrobes
- Maid Room with Attached Bath
- Store Room
- 2 Balcony
- Four Attached Bath and One Common Toilet
- Area 1,581.55 Sq.Ft.
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cluster L
- Easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road, MBZ Road, Al Khail Road
- Kids Playing Room
- Sauna, Aerobic Room
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Shared Gymnasiumr> - Grocery, Laundry - 24/7 Concierge Service
- Cleaning Services
Rent AED 120,000/- Per Annum
Jumeirah Lake Towers, commonly abbreviated to JLT, is a sought-after vertical neighborhood. The high-rise community of JLT is well-known for its amenities such as the many restaurants, shops and cafes in the clusters. It is also known for its affordability with rents consistently lower than neighboring districts. JLT is known to be one of the top areas in Dubai to rent and buy apartments.
- Consists of high rise skyscrapers in 26 clusters of three buildings in each
- Freehold properties
- The district is named after the lakes that provide the pleasant waterfront promenades
- A vibrant mix of offices, residences, retail, food and beverage outlets and hospitality venues
- Has its own pet-friendly park called JLT Park - One of the most pedestrian-friendly skyscraper communities in Dubai
JLT was designed to be an independent community and consists of 26 clusters, each named after a letter from the English alphabet – A to Z. As per the JLT map it is easy to navigate, for example, if you are in Cluster C, keep driving clockwise and you will eventually reach Z, if you miss the turn, you can always go around again. Each cluster has three buildings, and they are comprised of apartments, offices, shops and hotels.
Living in JLT offers an easygoing community vibe and plenty of amenities that cater to the whole family as well as young professionals. Since the community consists of multiple high-rise buildings, the type of properties available is mainly apartments. You can find studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom flats along with penthouses in 3 and 4-bedroom configurations.
The area of a studio unit starts from 370 sq. ft. going up to 550 sq.ft. while a spacious 1-bedroom unit goes up to 900 sq.ft. The 2 and 3-bedroom apartments living areas go up to 1,200 sq. ft. and 2,500 sq. ft., respectively. The actual clusters in JLT are split roughly in half by a road that connects Sheikh Zayed Road (E11) with First Al Khail Street, with Cluster A through N located closer to Abu Dhabi and Cluster O through Z on the side closer to Dubai. Those renting in JLT are in the unique position of having their choice of different layouts, thanks to the fact that the different towers are built by different developers.
Please contact the below mention numbers or Email us with your details or Fill the form and one our agent will contact you with more information about the property.